From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject stdcxx history (formerly acknowledgments) pages for review
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:49:54 GMT
I've made a few very modest updates to the history (formerly
acknowledgments) documentation pages to reflect the discussion
in the recent thread on the subject (http://tinyurl.com/ywt5ex).
Eventually, I would like us to provide some interesting detail
but that will take some time and effort. We might even be able
to get some background from Klaus Kreft and Angelika Langer,
the authors of the Standard C++ Iostreams and Locales book.
We can see about it after 4.2.0 is released.

In the meantime, my changes are here:

Until the changes show up on the stdcxx site they can be viewed
directly from Subversion here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/stdcxx/branches/4.2.0/doc/stdlibref/history.html?revision=585258
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/stdcxx/branches/4.2.0/doc/stdlibug/history.html?revision=585258

Let me know what you think.
As always, suggestions for improvements are welcome!

Thanks
Martin