From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: __rw_once warnings in non-reentrant Windows builds?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:45:16 GMT
I'm not certain this is relevant, but MSVC 8.0 doesn't support
non-reentrant builds, at least where compiler switches are concerned.
(MSVC 7.1 did support non-reentrant builds, but only when linked
statically).  By compiler switches, I'm referencing the /ML(d), /MT(d),
and /MD(d) family of switches.  I believe these switches control which C
runtime library is used in linking.

--Andrew Black