From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: improving Windows build logs
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:04:04 GMT

  As you can see the libraries list begins from "kernel32.lib
user32.lib"
and then follows "kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib ...".
The first "kernel32.lib user32.lib" is coming from solution generation
script,
that specifies to link the all project with this libraries. The rest
libraries
(including the kernel32.lib user32.lib too) is appended by VisualStudio
build
environment automatically. Actually this list is located in
%VCInstallDir%\VCProjectDefaults\CoreWin.vsprops file
(%VCInstallDir%\VCProjectDefaults\CoreWin.vcstyle file for MSVC 7.1)

  The first "kernel32.lib user32.lib" are appended by the solution
generation script
because the default list on MSVCExpress contains kernel32.lib only.

  I can't do enything with appending of the default list of libraries.
The only I
can do is remove that list from build logs.

Farid.