From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Out of date platform support listing?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:04:29 GMT
Greetings all.

I am glancing at the list of platforms we claim to support on our index
page, and I'm questioning how accurate it is.  As an example, we claim
support for the 7.0 version of the Intel compiler, despite not having
systematic tested anything older than the 9.0 version of the compiler
for some time.  Similar discrepancies can be noted with nearly every
other compiler.

I believe it would make sense to update this listing prior to the 4.2.0
release, but some consensus needs to be reached on which versions we can
claim support with.

--Andrew Black