From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: 4.2.0-rc-3 and results
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:45:26 GMT
Greetings Martin

I've created the -rc-3 branch, though I realized that I blotched the
ChangeLog entry as I was reviewing the branch.

Performing a -rc-2 result run would be fairly simple, and would only
require updating the set of sources used for the release branch testing.
 However, I'd want to finish the current set of -rc-3 runs prior to
doing this.  The source file for the -rc-3 runs was updated last night
thanks to a minor change to the legacy test driver.

--Andrew Black