From "Everton Araujo" <everton.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject STDCXX-522
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 01:07:12 GMT
Hi,

First of all, hello everybody. I'm trying to getting involved in stdcxx
project, I'm from Brazil so my english might be not that good, sorry.
I started by trying to fix issue STDCXX-522.
As far as I could debug, bug seems to be in basic_filebuf::overflow where,
according to the docs, should just exit with success when c is an eof(). So,
to fix it I've inserted the following statement at line 333 of fstream.cc:
    if(this->_C_is_eof(__c)) return traits_type::not_eof (__c);

Hope it helps.

Everton.