From "Travis Vitek" <tvi...@quovadx.com>
Subject RE: STDCXX-526: add locale thread safety tests
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:12:46 GMT

So a quick question. I've got all of those sub-tasks created, and I've
finished writing up the tests for a few of them. I'm wondering when it
is appropriate to resolve the sub-tasks. Should I wait until the tests
have been accepted, submitted, or until they have run on all platforms
in nightly testing?

Travis