From "Travis Vitek" <tvi...@quovadx.com>
Subject RE: missprint in include/rw/_mutex.h ?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:54:15 GMT

Well, as it stands the macro is doing exactly what its name indicates it
will do. If it is defined, the implementation will not use forward
declarations of the critical section struct and its functions.

I agree that this is a little weird because the default will be for the
macro to not be defined. The user has to define
_RWSTD_NO_FWD_DECLARATIONS to get the declarations from the correct and
normal place [windows.h]. It seems to me that the macro should be
_RWSTD_NO_INCLUDE_WINDOWS_H or something similar.

Travis