From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: running tests linked with stdcxx.dll on Windows
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:42:41 GMT

  Unfortunately, no :(

  The MSVC8 has "references to other projects". So .rwtest and examples
are referenced
to .stdcxx project. All tests are referenced to .rwtest and .stdcxx
projects. The reference
has the following build properties: Copy Local, Copy Local Dependencies
and so on.
All of these properties are set to True, but MSVC still doesn't copies
the dependencies
for C++ projects (but does that for C# projects).

Farid.