From Mark Brown <mbr...@inbox.com>
Subject RE: Exec utility test group reporting
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 03:45:32 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I found myself needing documentation for the test driver in the past. Since  you mentioned
Doxygen comments in the exec utility, I'm wondering if there is generated documentation available
somewhere that I don't know about. Could you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!
-- Mark

KEEP SPYWARE OFF YOUR COMPUTER - Protect your computer with Spyware Terminator!
Visit http://www.spywareterminator.com/install and find out more!