From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Apache "look and feel" for stdcxx docs
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 00:03:59 GMT
Marc Betz wrote:
> I'd be pleased as punch to expand the zip file if I could figure out how
> to do that. If there is a way on google pages, I haven't found it.

I don't know if there's a way to expand the zip file there. If not,
there are other sites to try. But if the .zip file is the same one
as the one you uploaded to STDCXX-506 I already expanded it on my
home page:

     http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-506/

Here's STDCXX-506 for reference:
     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-506

I have to get going now and I won't be back until next Tuesday
so I won't be able to take a look at what you've done until then.
You might still get feedback from others -- Mark, Farid, Travis,
Liviu, et al, if you have any comments for Marc on the subject
don't hold back ;-)

Martin