From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: thread safety tests on Windows
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:53:47 GMT
Something is very wrong. There's supposed to be a locale utility
that we build on Windows and invoke to get the list of the native
locales. I see the utility in our repository here at Rogue Wave
but I can't find it in Subversion. It looks like it never got
moved. Let me see about integrating it into the test driver (or
into the locale utility that is there).

Martin