From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX-526: add locale thread safety tests
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:49:48 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:
> So a quick question. I've got all of those sub-tasks created, and I've
> finished writing up the tests for a few of them. I'm wondering when it
> is appropriate to resolve the sub-tasks. Should I wait until the tests
> have been accepted, submitted, or until they have run on all platforms
> in nightly testing?

Good question. The point of the tasks is to create a record
of each work item and help keep track of the progress on each
for scheduling purposes.

None of the tasks is complete until the corresponding test has
been integrated into the test suite. Once that's done, I think
the task can be closed. I don't think it's necessary to wait
to see the test results.

Martin