From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: how does rw_locales() work on Windows?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:37:31 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I see. That doesn't seem very convenient. I suppose the problem
is essentially the same as with stdcxx.dll not being in PATH when
I try to run programs from the IDE. It seems that we should have
a solution for this quirk. I can't see people being happy with
having to manually copy executables in order to run them. Do
you have any suggestions for how to deal with it?

Martin