From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Jira issues against trunk
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:49:32 GMT
The only benefit I can see in using <version>-dev over trunk, is it
would provide a view into what release the bug was discovered (and
fixed) in.  This assistance may be offset by the extra maintenance
hassle of creating the new name every release, and having to deal with
people inadvertently reporting bugs as being part of a previous trunk
version.

My tendency is to cast a vote for using 'trunk'.

--Andrew Black