From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: missprint in include/rw/_mutex.h ?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:58:36 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
>   Below is a part of the include/rw/_mutex.h file, line 116:
>
> -----------
> #  ifdef _RWSTD_NO_FWD_DECLARATIONS
>
> #    include <windows.h>
> #    define _RWSTD_MUTEX_T _RTL_CRITICAL_SECTION
>
> #  else   // if defined (_RWSTD_NO_FWD_DECLARATIONS)
>
>    // avoid #including this header (MFC doesn't like it)
>    // #  include <windows.h>
>
>   Perhaps there in the first line should be #ifndef instead of #ifdef ?

What makes you think that?

IIRC, the _RWSTD_NO_FWD_DECLARATIONS macro was put in place to deal
with the changing signatures of the AtomicXxx Windows functions:
Microsoft added volatile in some service pack, causing breakage
in code that forward-declared them. So I think the code is correct.
What makes you think it's not?

Martin