From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject negative time reported for killed tests on Windows
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:27:46 GMT
The real time reported for KILLed tests in Windows builds is negative.
For example, in win_xp-2-x86-msvc-32b-8.0-12d-win32-563682-log.gz.txt
we have:

   NAME                           STATUS   WARN      REAL
   atomic_add.exe                 KILLED      0  -128.366
   atomic_xchg.exe                KILLED      0  -128.366

I'm guessing the reason is an uninitialized variable. If someone
thinks they'll have an opportunity to fix it sometime soon please
respond, otherwise I'll open a Jira issue for it.

Martin