From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: running tests linked with stdcxx.dll on Windows
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:10:54 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Isn't there a way to set it automatically when generating
the solution? This seems like a familiar discussion -- I
suspect we had it before and your answer was no... Still,
it's strange that there would be no way to run a project
that links against a DLL created by another project in
the same solution. We can't be the only ones doing it.

Martin