From "Farid Zaripov" <>
Subject RE: svn commit: r559890 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/src/thread.cpp
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:37:34 GMT

  You need to look CreateThread.
  Here the link:

  The last paragraph in the Remarks section:
A thread in an executable that calls the C run-time library (CRT) should
the _beginthreadex and _endthreadex functions for thread management
than CreateThread and ExitThread; this requires the use of the
version of the CRT. If a thread created using CreateThread calls the
CRT, the
CRT may terminate the process in low-memory conditions.

View raw message