From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: MyStreambuf class is incomplete
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:46:05 GMT

  It causing problems because the tests are uses fail_when parameter to
set when
MyStreambuf should to throw, but MyStreambuf throws only if throw_when_
[inx] == callno.
So we should to apply my patch (remove throw_when_ and throw when
fail_when_ == callno,
or modify all tests to set throw_when_[] array.

Farid.