From "Farid Zaripov" <>
Subject RE: Intel C++ build issues on Windows
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:27:08 GMT

  Yes. The MSVC have /FI option:
Causes the preprocessor to process the specified header file.

/FI[ ]pathname

This option has the same effect as specifying the file with double
quotation marks in an #include directive on the first line of every
source file specified on the command line, in the CL environment
variable, or in a command file. If you use multiple /FI options, files
are included in the order they are processed by CL.

View raw message