From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [PING] Re: dead links on result page
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:12:17 GMT
Greetings Martin.

I've been adding debugging output to the script to help diagnose the
issue, but I'm not much closer to determining the cause.  I'll be adding
a little more for tomorrow's run.  Is the error output from the export
script being directed into the log file?  I am assuming it is, but I
find myself wondering if it might not be.

--Andrew Black