From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject too many warnings reported
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:48:56 GMT
Most of our builds with trunk are being reported as having thousands
of warnings but when I count the warnings by hand there aren't nearly
as many of them. For example, grep says there are 132 lines with the
word Warning in this file hpux-11.11-pa-acc-32b-3.63-11s-560283-log
but the test result page claims there are 5470 of them. This is not
the case with the 4.2.0 result, so something must have regressed.

Andrew, I suspect the incorrect warning totals are being calculated
by the stdcxx_export.pl script. Can you please take a look at it to
see what the problem is?

Thanks
Martin