From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: MyStreambuf class is incomplete
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:39:25 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I think I remember now. IIRC, the intent behind the throw_when_ array
is to make it possible to induce exceptions only from specific functions
without accidentally making some other function called from the first
throw instead. The purpose of the fail_when member is to make the tested
function fail after that many calls. So I think we need to keep the
array and fix the tests, otherwise we might cause failures because of
exceptions being thrown by the wrong functions. Don't you think?

Martin