From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r553587 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/self/0.new.cpp
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:03:04 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

True. If there's no way to reliably replace operators new and delete
on Windows that's what we'll have to do. I thought I heard that it was
possible with some MSVC-specific hackery. If you can find some docs on
how to it that would great. If not, let's just guard the test (as we
do the uses of the replacement operator new machinery) and be done
with it.

Martin