From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: list of available cross-build result views
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:10:42 GMT
Mark Brown wrote:
> [...]
the test tables on most of the pages. For instance, the 22.locale.num.put.mt test on the redhat_as-5.0-em64t-gcc-4.1.1.html
page. Does it mean the test did not run? I looked for the test on the redhat_as-5.0-em64t-gcc-64b-4.1.1-12d-log.gz.txt
page referenced from column 12 (the closest I could find to 15D). The status of the test is
SEGV but when I looked in the log I couldn't find the test there.

I completely missed this post, sorry about that.

There shouldn't be any black cells. Wherever there are, it's
because of a bug in the script that parses the logs and creates
the HTML matrices. I haven't had time to fix them yet but the
script is in Subversion in case someone feels like some shell
or awk hacking ;-) (The script also needs to be enhanced to
parse Windows logs.)

Martin