From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ready to graduate
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 03:20:30 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:

> Btw., does APR use RAT? If so, could you point us at the files
> and supporting infrastructure you use to set it all up so we
> could see if we could get it done quickly ourselves?

We never have that I know of - but as APR was written from the ground
up as an httpd project (even httpd fragments were reviewed and adjusted
for their new home) it wasn't quite the concern as a large wholesale
import.  But it sure is an interesting idea, and I plan to bug rdd and
fill you in when I learn more.  Summer is just a horrible time for me
to add more todo's to my list :)

Bill