From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ready to graduate
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 01:27:44 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>> In order to propose graduation to the Incubator PMC we all need to
>> formally agree that we are ready. This is a vote to ascertain this
>> agreement.
>>
>> [+1] Check here (or use +1) to indicate you agree that stdcxx is
>>      ready to graduate.
>
> With a caviat - I'd expect the crew to run the next possible release
> tarball against the RAT tool to make sure every copyright licensing
> wrinkle has been ironed out.  That can happen before, or after graduation.

I'm still cleaning up the license headers on trunk. Once we're
all satisfied with the result and after we merge trunk to 4.2.0
I plan to take your suggestion and solicit help from some good
soul on general@i.a.o to run the tool for us (if we're still
in incubation).

Btw., does APR use RAT? If so, could you point us at the files
and supporting infrastructure you use to set it all up so we
could see if we could get it done quickly ourselves?

Martin