From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Intel C++ build issues on Windows
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 04:07:48 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Gotcha! I see I still owe you a response to your feedback in that
thread. The solution in 2) and 3) will only take care of these
popups in tests and not in examples or config tests (or locales?)
We'll also need a solution for those executables (but we can worry
about that once we're done enhancing the test driver).

Martin