From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r550545 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/localization: 22.locale.ctype.is.cpp 22.locale.ctype.narrow.cpp 22.locale.ctype.scan.cpp 22.locale.ctype.tolower.cpp 22.locale.ctype.toupper.cpp
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:20:06 GMT

  When I run the test only, the locale.exe utility not in the path
and then the rw_locales() returns NULL. And later when the test
iterating through the list I got access violation.

  I aggree to change rw_locales() to return something but not NULL.
Perhaps rw_locales() should return "C"? I assume that "C" locale is
always available, isn't it?

Farid.