From Mark Brown <mbr...@inbox.com>
Subject RE: status of thread safety tests
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:17:35 GMT

Hi Farid,

This change appears to have cleared up the original issue. However, with multiple threads
the test now sometimes crashes with the following error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  /home/mbrown/stdcxx/src/setlocale.cpp:130: __rw::__rw_setlocale::__rw_setlocale(const
char*, int, int): bad locale name: "PY"

The name of the locale varies and is sometimes garbage so it might be caused by some memory
corruption.

-- Mark

>   I'm not sure if this patch resolves the STDCXX-450 issue.
>
> Farid.

GET FREE 5GB ONLINE STORAGE - Safely store your documents, photos and music online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!