From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX progress to graduation
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:06:09 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> On Jun 22, 2007, at 9:55 AM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>> I think the community, as-is, can manage itself for now.
>> I believe stdcxx is a nice, small,
>> healthy little community doing what the committers are interested in -
>> producing a world-class STL implementation under the ALv2 with our
>> community principles behind it.
>
> I took 'a stroll' and I believe that too; not so worried about the 'for
> now'.
>
> I also believe/hope the status file might need an update or perhaps two:
>
>   In progress
>        Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have
>          been updated to reflect the new ASF copyright.
>
> I'd hope that was finished a while ago :-)

It got started but we never did go through all the files to check
that we didn't miss any (which we of course did). I just finished
a sweep through our sources and updated those that still needed
it. The record of the changes is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-457

I also updated the status file with this information.

Martin