From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Windows build error(s)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:42:09 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

This looks like an infinite loop. It might fix the problem with
the build but I worry that it could cause trouble under some other
error conditions. The MSDN fix also looks quite different (not to
mention much more complicated). Isn't there some middle ground
between the two approaches? E.g., could we loop only a limited
number of times and only when the error was caused by the timing
issue discussed on the MSDN page (if we can reliably detect it)?

Martin