From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Windows build error(s)
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 16:44:18 GMT
Looks like we're having some problems in Intel C++ builds on Windows
(see the error below). Farid, do you know about this?

Also, for some reason some Windows build results appear before those
for Tru64, and some after. I thought the rows were being sorted by
the name of the OS? Andrew, can you please look into it?

Thanks
Martin

### Building solution / Creating HTML log
Solution build script
Checking arguments...
D:\bman5\builds\33687223\source-buildspace\etc\config\windows\build.wsf(226,
10) (null): Call was rejected by callee.