From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [RFC] cross-build results for gcc/Cygwin
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:57:25 GMT
Here's a prototype of a cross-build test result view I've been
working on. This one was generated this morning from the current
set of gcc results on Cygwin. I plan to put up pages for other
platforms in the near future. There are still some minor issues
that need to be resolved (a small number of results are missing)
but I think it's already quite useful. I'd like to get feedback
on the layout, the organization of data (what platforms/build
types, etc. should be grouped together on the same page), and
on anything else anyone might have comments on.

http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/windows_xp-gcc-32b-3.4.4-32b.html

Martin