From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject STD_BAD_ALLOC.cpp test problem on Windows
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:57:08 GMT
Hi Farid,

In case you haven't seen this yet (I just noticed it for the first
time myself), the STD_BAD_ALLOC.cpp has caused an ERROR in one of
our MSVC builds on Windows. Do you see an easy way to prevent it
from sucking up all the available memory on Windows like we do on
UNIX via setrlimit()?

http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/windows-2003-em64t-msvc-64b-8.0-15s-log.gz.txt

checking for class std::bad_alloc... Configure: Fatal error: Test
STD_BAD_ALLOC.cpp failed to complete in 30 seconds
You may see log here:
file://D:/bman5/builds/33681581/source-buildspace/build/msvc-8.0-x64/15s/include/config.log
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
Custom Build Step"

Martin