From "Eric Lemings" <lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: EASTL
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 16:07:09 GMT

It would be very useful, I believe in fact necessary in order to garner
the interest of like-minded people who are currently unaware of current
and potential performance advantages in STDCXX.

What sort of light benchmarking did you have in mind?  I've been
scouring
the net for benchmarking suites for C++ standard libraries.  I'm really
surprised to find very little...so far at least.  Vendors must prefer to
keep their benchmarks under wraps, not to mention their results.

Anyone have pointers/links to C++ benchmarking software?

Eric.