From Mark Brown <mbr...@inbox.com>
Subject Re: infinite loop in exec
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 22:27:18 GMT

Sorry about that! I'm afraid I got a little overzealous there.

I have offered to help Martin with the triage of issues and in my haste to do something useful
I may have jumped the gun on this one. I will try to exercise more restraint in the future.

-- Mark

GET FREE 5GB ONLINE STORAGE - Safely store your documents, photos and music online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!