From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: [PING] Re: svn commit: r541672 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/include/rw/_config-msvc.h
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 17:07:22 GMT
> Farid, do you agree that this is the way to go? If you do, do
> you plan to move the Intel C++  specific code to the
> _config-icc.h header? (Just making sure this doesn't slip
> through the cracks.)

  I need to inspect what the macros from _config_msvc.h are Intel C++
compiler specific (except disabled warnings).

  What I see, is that we could remove all section between
#if _MSC_VER <= 1200   // MSVC <= 6.0
  and
#endif   // MSVC <= 6.0
  because of the all macros are defined in config.h at the configure
step.

Farid.