From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: status of Boost with stdcxx
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 14:12:00 GMT

  Not all. Because they have locked the branch before the 1.34.0 release
(released at May, 14).

> Have they incorporated the stdcxx .jam files you put together?
  They removed boost build scripts version 1 in last release, and left
version 2 only.
So, we need to make the new scripts...

> Finally, are there any
> outstanding issues on our end that we need to address in
> order for stdcxx to be fully usable with the Boost libraries?
  I'll try to build stdcxx with last release of the boost to see what
left to fix.

Farid.