From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: infinite loop in exec
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 21:00:27 GMT
Probably wouldn't hurt to open a jira for this, as I'm currently running
a sweep of results for our other products, and this may take a little
time to look into.

Interestingly,
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/redhat_as-4.0-amd64-gcc-64b-3.4.6-12d-cfg-l.gz.txt

indicates that the trunk version of the 21.cwchar test produces the
following message when run under the exec utility:
> NAME                      STATUS WARN ASSERTS FAILED PERCNT    USER     SYS    REAL
> 21.cwchar                      0    0     169     10    94%   0.000   0.000   0.020

However, if your working copy has changed as a result of work you've
been doing, this data is likely not relevant.

--Andrew Black