From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject infinite loop in exec
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 20:28:47 GMT
I'm running into an (almost?) infinite loop when running some
of our tests under the exec utility on Linux (in a 12D build
with gcc 3.4.6 on Red Hat Advanced Server 4, I haven't tried
other configurations). The initial output of strace for one
of the tests, 21.cwchar, is in the attached file. The test
by itself runs fine to completion and doesn't produce any
unusual output (no NULs).

Andrew, when you have a chance, can you take a look at it?
If that's not going to be soon let me know if I should open
an issue.

Martin