From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject gcc inlining warnings (was: Re: EASTL)
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 18:20:14 GMT
[...redirecting to stdcxx-dev...]

Eric Lemings wrote:
> Also are you aware of lots of warnings about inlining in optimized
> builds?  Warnings like this:
>
> "warning: inlining failed in call to..."
>
> It's gcc 4.1.1 on RHAP 5.

I am but we're not keeping track of 'em all. There are two
separate issues for them so far, I'm almost positive there
are more:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-416
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-415

Please open new Jira issues for each set of related warnings
like this.

Martin