From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Intel Thread Checker Support
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 03:57:29 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> Questions for STDCXX users and maintainers regarding Intel Thread
> Checker (ITC):
>
> 1. Would STDCXX benefit from ITC support?

I don't know :) Does it reveal any problems in our code? Is it worth
the effort? From what I've heard from Liviu it sounds like a quite
a bit of work for not a whole lot of benefit.

I think it would be good to see examples of bug in our code revealed
by the tool. It would also be good to get an idea of how extensive
the changes would be.

Martin