From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: EASTL
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 20:00:55 GMT
Greetings all.

I took a few days of vacation recently, so I'm just now catching up with
the mailing list (and I need to read over the referenced document).  I
recently filed a task in jira (STDCXX-366) on the issue of creating a
benchmarking infrastructure.  I will be adding the couple links
referenced in this thread to the issue in a comment, and if anyone sees
specific tasks related to the creation of a benchmarking infrastructure,
I invite them to create a subtask of this issue for the action proposed.

--Andrew Black