From Mark Brown <mbr...@inbox.com>
Subject RE: TR1 Development Plan
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:38:54 GMT
Hi Eric,

I don't know if there is a development plan per se except for a number of Jira issues (one
for each section of the TR). Your suggestion to make the extensions available in namespace
std sounds like a fine idea to me.

I am also interested in the TR1 extensions but I haven't experimented with those in stdcxx
yet. I have spent most of my time so far trying to understand the stdcxx build process and
experimenting with the tests but as soon as I feel comfortable making more extensive changes
I would like to offer my help with the new hash-based containers.

-- Mark