From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: Building stdcxx with EDG eccp
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:06:22 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
>   I've tried to build stdcxx with EDG eccp in two configurations: 15d
> and 15s. The both build was failed.
>   The second command line: make BUILDTYPE=15s
> BUILDDIR=/usr/tmp/stdcxx-eccp-15s CONFIG=eccp.config >eccp15s.log 2>&1
>   The second build log is here:

"/usr/src/stdcxx/include/string", line 1553: error #29: expected an

This in an odd error, one I don't think I've seen before with
eccp. I suggests there's something wrong at the time the header
is preprocessed, which is unusual because most of the preprocessor
code paths are usually exercised on some platform(s).

View raw message