From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building stdcxx with EDG eccp
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:32:52 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
>   I've tried to build stdcxx with EDG eccp in two configurations: 15d
> and 15s. The both build was failed.

Shared library builds aren't supported with eccp (we should either
try to figure out how and get them to work or make the error more
user-friendly).

Archive builds should work though (and do in my tests on Solaris,
and with some recent fixes, should also work on Linux, or at least
be very close to working). The log doesn't make much sense to me
right now, though. Do you have any idea what's going on there?

Martin