From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject unprintable characters in Windows build logs
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:16:56 GMT
...anyone else seeing the question marks at the end of our Windows build
logs when invoking the clean target? It looks purely cosmetic but if
someone has the time it would be nice to clean them up :)

Here's what I'm seeing (the question mark is the first character on the
line line below the one that ends in '8s Optimized Static|Win32'.

------ Clean started: Project: .stdcxx_utils, Configuration: 8s
Optimized Static Win32 ------

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project
'.stdcxx_utils', configuration '8s Optimized Static|Win32'.
�

------ Clean started: Project: .stdcxx_testlocales, Configuration: 8s
Optimized Static Win32 ------

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project
'.stdcxx_testlocales', configuration '8s Optimized Static|Win32'.
�

Martin