From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Build failure with ICC on windows
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:41:53 GMT
Greetings Farid.

Sorry about being a tad slow to get back to you on this patch.  I've
been busy with other things.

A problem that I am seeing with the resulting behavior is that the
build_icc-9.1.bat script is not being generated after this change was
committed, resulting in the attached (gziped) log.

Was this change intentional (in that users are expected to build using
the foo* family of solutiuons rather than the build_foo.bat scripts) or
unintentional?  If it was intentional, I believe the same behavior
change should be made for the msvc solution generation so that we are
consistent in our behavior.  If it was unintentional, I would find it
helpful to restore the generation of the script, as it is being used by
the nightly testing infrastructure.

--Andrew Black